Raptor Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
2008 SMX Series Champion HO
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I washed my rappy today, took it to Yamaha to locate a rattle, no biggy. I get it back home and notice my freakin Sub Frame Bolt is gone, I know it was there when I took cuz I washed the dirt out the dang thing before I took it to them. They are closed now and have to wait till tomorrow. I know these things are torqued in and the others are hard for me to get loose so it didn't majically fall out on the way over there :mad:

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Thats jacked up :confused:, but funny at the same time :lol: Sorry

·
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
asses :( haha...apb out on torque bolt....help me, reward :eek:

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
lowridin88 said:
RobHussle said:
You should walk into the shop with a gas can and a lighter when you ask for your bolt back. :mad:
with a towel on your head
:rofl:

and scream.... "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA JIHAD!" :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
devildog_0431 said:
I washed my rappy today, took it to Yamaha to locate a rattle, no biggy. I get it back home and notice my freakin Sub Frame Bolt is gone, I know it was there when I took cuz I washed the dirt out the dang thing before I took it to them. They are closed now and have to wait till tomorrow. I know these things are torqued in and the others are hard for me to get loose so it didn't majically fall out on the way over there :mad:
now i know why everyone calls it a "stealership" lol

·
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That sucker was there when I took it and dropped it off, I am very particular w/ my machine, they took it. They've pulled some shady crap b4 on friends bikes.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Holy Shit A Bolt Missin and Your wheel Falling Off !!! Stop takin it to the Dealer. Always check Your NUTS & Bolts before a Hard Ride ;)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Maybe it was your bolt rattling so they just took it off...now your rattle is gone :thumbsup:

·
Registered
34 Posts
1FastRaptorSE said:
Maybe it was your bolt rattling so they just took it off...now your rattle is gone :thumbsup:
Yeah mine was rattleing like hell, so I took them out. Good to go now :thumbsup:!

·
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yea if you got one man, hit me up w/ it :thumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts