Raptor Forum banner

21 - 40 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
raptilicious said:
this is raptoliscious, and it is street legal!!
That is hid dude what a waste of a quad :'( we need a ban him smiley get those dumb ass rims off

·
Registered
389 Posts
velocyraptor said:
linden said:
raptilicious said:
this is raptoliscious, and it is street legal!!
That is hid dude what a waste of a quad :'( we need a ban him smiley get those dumb ass rims off
respect everyones tastes man :thumbsup:
+1

But I would agree with the rims, its kidna a freak of taste! ;) Maybe with some different rims it would be ok. :grin_nod:

·
Registered
17 Posts
i guess it's my taste about the big wheels on my raptor 660, i like to be unique back .
home. but the bike was done up 3years ago, and since then sold it without the wheels and plastics.
just recently i borrowed a raptor from a good friend and put it back together again.
i am looking to build another and got a roller here. but this time i will paint kandy green with design.
i want to use sportbike custom wheels.
it will be my show bike to potray my work. i am looking to get a 700, for all around riding.
thanks for the comments.

·
Registered
288 Posts
raptilicious said:
i guess it's my taste about the big wheels on my raptor 660, i like to be unique back .
home. but the bike was done up 3years ago, and since then sold it without the wheels and plastics.
just recently i borrowed a raptor from a good friend and put it back together again.
i am looking to build another and got a roller here. but this time i will paint kandy green with design.
i want to use sportbike custom wheels.
it will be my show bike to potray my work. i am looking to get a 700, for all around riding.
thanks for the comments.
Hey man if thats what ya like more power to ya. I'm not partial to alot of things that other people love doesn't make it wrong just different.

Different is good thing. Just not the norm around here.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Heres mine.

Before:

After:

·
Registered
76 Posts
All you guys , great looking quads!!!

I love the paintjob-in-progress pis! :thumbsup: , I knew about adhesion agents, but this clued me in about the flex additives! Good to know. thanks.

We actually had some sun and warm weather today, (65 deg. F) so I washed...OK OK, I rode, then washed it.

Here is my '03

And here is a link to a larger pic:
http://usera.imagecave.com/skunkwerx/03Raptor.jpg

·
Registered
361 Posts
Here's mine

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Driveway poser shots.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Dude, I try but then I get denied because she tells me I love my quad more than her.

·
DWR-President
1,966 Posts
Dont feel bad, although there is alot of nice bikes on here, it is gonna take a hellova job to over look her. Gotta good one there, hang on. :thumbsup:

then again there is that famous saying, for every good looking woman there is always some man tired of her shit.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
I like the tye-dye plastic :) Blue and White looks good :lol: nice clean bike :thumbsup:

Janitor Pants said:
Russ, what size of tires are those, I love the way they look.

Here's mine

·
Registered
361 Posts
Russ, What kind of set up do you have goin on with your brakes? It looks like you have two lines, are you running front and back with your hand lever?

21 - 40 of 147 Posts