Raptor Forum banner

61 - 80 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nice love the custom grill ^^^^^ :thumbsup: I was going to get those ss rims too there sick i want them in all black though. Nice Raptor

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Has that thing ever seen dirt??

racinjason68 said:
Updated Pics.....

·
DWR-President
1,966 Posts
Well thanks on the grille, I was going to get the all black and found out they were to be released later and I wanted stuff now. Like always. Then week after I order them they start taking pre-orders for the all blacks.... Just my luck, lets just say I think I will have a awesome set of wheels for my sand tires.....

Yes the bike has seen dirt befor it went in for stage 2, it has not seen dirt yet as it goes in monday morn for dyno tuning. So no need in riding it like it is now.

I thought I would be the only one on the site with the grille but there is one more running around here. Raptor71 is sporting one.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
When is round 3 :p

·
DWR-President
1,966 Posts
already in discussion... Maybe when the bike has its 3rd oil change. :lol: Gonna go with amsoil here real soon, 1st needed oil change.

Next winter i think stage 3.
Or till the bug bites again. :grin_nod:

Stage 3
Cam and piston
I will polish and clean up the ports. Nothing major to the head as I do mostly trail riding not all out racing. Like to keep the torque for the all out corner pulls.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
ice racing is a blast!! last weekend tried out my buddies kfx 450 all set up for studded class and i was 5th gear pinned going around and around on the track. had so much fun on it. then i tried my other buddies 400 ex set up for non studded and that was super fun,, little more work to keep from washin out but still fun, i think im gonna get all set up for non studded next year!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Yamaha13 said:
ice racing is a blast!! last weekend tried out my buddies kfx 450 all set up for studded class and i was 5th gear pinned going around and around on the track. had so much fun on it. then i tried my other buddies 400 ex set up for non studded and that was super fun,, little more work to keep from washin out but still fun, i think im gonna get all set up for non studded next year!
That was the first ever ice race event in my hometown. It was indoor, which made it even better. I'm definitely going to try it again next year. I finished 2nd of 22 riders and there were a TON of faster bikes than mine. We had studded tires but could only use 100 studs.

morphiusrt said:
a couple pics of mine nothing special
X2!!! I really like the way the RazrII's and the victory bumper look, awesome man! :thumbsup:

61 - 80 of 147 Posts