Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if 2005 yfz 450 a arms would fit on my 02 660 raptor. My whole front suspension got messed up in a wreck, and I know where i can get 450 parts cheap. So I was wondering if the 450 a arms will bolt up to my 660 frame. If so im, also going to use the 450 hubs, and shocks.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Negative. Shocks would work with a little modification, but the A arms will not, not without a whole lot of fab work.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dang, ok looks like im gonna have to just get new ones. Unless anyone would happen to know why my left front wheel leans in, somethings bent but I dont know what. Ive already had the front all torn apart and everything seemed fine.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Tough to say without a picture. Post one up so we can get a better idea.

·
Premium Member
2,359 Posts
Spindle (axle) bent? If its not in the frame I guess its possible.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Dang, ok looks like im gonna have to just get new ones. Unless anyone would happen to know why my left front wheel leans in, somethings bent but I dont know what. Ive already had the front all torn apart and everything seemed fine.
Look to see if your tie rod is bent, that's an easy fix. It's the weak leak in a big front end crash most of the time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.