Raptor Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm lookin for some cheap spares. Found a set.. Would a YFZ's fit a 700? I know they talk about in magazines how the 700's suspension in front is identical to the YFZ, just wondernig if they are interchangable?

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
The arms will fit but the tie rods wont unless its from an 06+ yfz. But yes the Arms will bolt up fine.

·
Registered
84 Posts
All info correct. I picked up a set on e-bay for spares. Same as my 700 a-arms.

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just picked up a set, brand new off an 07' yfz for $120 shipped. does that seem like a decent price? To me... it seems decent.. but idk.. :3question:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
06700GUY said:
Krandall said:
I just picked up a set, brand new off an 07' yfz for $120 shipped. does that seem like a decent price? To me... it seems decent.. but idk.. :3question:
Sounds fair to me

I think thats a pretty good deal for brand new a-arms. I paid $40 shipped for a nice used lower left one. You got the whole budle so I say you did alright. 8)

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Teraflx said:
06700GUY said:
Krandall said:
Sounds fair to me

I think thats a pretty good deal for brand new a-arms. I paid $40 shipped for a nice used lower left one. You got the whole budle so I say you did alright. 8)
yup, whole bundle, upper and lower left and right side.. Ok, yeah, there's no scratches even on the bottoms of these things... Thx for the info guys! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Krandall said:
Teraflx said:
06700GUY said:
Krandall said:
Sounds fair to me

yup, whole bundle, upper and lower left and right side.. Ok, yeah, there's no scratches even on the bottoms of these things... Thx for the info guys! :thumbsup:

i'd say you got RIPPED OFF, but i'd be wrong!. :grin_nod:
why didn't you save that mooola for some +2's? or send it to me? b-e-y-o-t-c-h

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol, I know... I like having spares of things... (just one of those... things...) I'm kind of a pack rat.. but the plan is to use the new ones, paint them black and put a clearcoat/rock gurad on them :) keep em' looking purrty 8)

·
2008 SMX Series Champion HO
2,679 Posts
thats not a bad price at all considering lowers are around $170 a pop and uppers $250 a pop...i'd say you came around fine. I didn't want to pay $150 for a new lower so I got a gray yfz arm for $10 from a friend and painted both lowers black, good bargain till i get some +2's :thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts