Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friend matt is redoing his YFZ, so far he tore it down and powdercoated it, thought i'd post some pics for fun..

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Nice colour!
Whats he doing engine wise?

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dragonz said:
Nice colour!
Whats he doing engine wise?
he won't say exactly.....i know it's being port/polished right now or already done, he was going to put a bike engine in.. not sure if he is going a new route now or what, he should be on the blackwater falls WI ride so i'll get to see it then...

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 new pic

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
RaptorFreeeek said:
That paint job is gorgeous! :grin_nod:
All it needs is some fluffy dice to remind freeek of his true love, & he'd have to buy it!! :lol:

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
you need to take better pics before I drive over there an slap ya... :lol: j/k that bike color looks awesome! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Krandall said:
you need to take better pics before I drive over there an slap ya... :lol: j/k that bike color looks awesome! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i didn't take the pics, the owner did, that's my buddy matt,he was suppose to go with to the rally, he bailed. said he's 2 broke right now, also hasn't even put it back togeather, said he wants to sell it when he does cuz he's been 2 broke in general.... i was like uh? all that work and sell it? that sucks, but i guess you gotta do what you gotta do..

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
NICK said:
Krandall said:

i didn't take the pics, the owner did, that's my buddy matt,he was suppose to go with to the rally, he bailed. said he's 2 broke right now, also hasn't even put it back togeather, said he wants to sell it when he does cuz he's been 2 broke in general.... i was like uh? all that work and sell it? that sucks, but i guess you gotta do what you gotta do..
Bummer,
so youre gettin a 450 cheap then??

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dragonz said:
NICK said:
Krandall said:

Bummer,
so youre gettin a 450 cheap then??
hahaha, not me, I don't have that kind of $ right now, if i did i'd pay off my rappy.. and I don't know how cheap it will be either, he ordered internals and won't say what, he said we'll go for 1 ride before he sells it...

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
Let me know if he decides to sell it nick :thumbsup: I want to get a 450 as trail bike and keep the rappy for the dunes :grin_nod:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sand84 said:
Let me know if he decides to sell it nick :thumbsup: I want to get a 450 as trail bike and keep the rappy for the dunes :grin_nod:
you might want to go the other route, he said at one time High compression piston ,cam and I know his buddy already did a port polish for him...so that might be a better duner with no reverse....

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
NICK said:
Sand84 said:
you might want to go the other route, he said at one time High compression piston ,cam and I know his buddy already did a port polish for him...so that might be a better duner with no reverse....
No that just makes it a fast trail bike :grin_nod: When i get something else the rappy will be sand only 8)

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sand84 said:
NICK said:
Sand84 said:
No that just makes it a fast trail bike :grin_nod: When i get something else the rappy will be sand only 8)

I'll let you know what he says, i'll tell him to tell me what he's got going on with the whole set up.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Sand84 said:
NICK said:
Sand84 said:
have fun breaking stuff

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
yfm700lover said:
Sand84 said:
NICK said:
Sand84 said:
have fun breaking stuff
LIKE ???

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
raptorkid700 said:
wait, off topic, but was this thread moved or did we have a yfz section in april? :help:
It was moved :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I think he still wants to sell it. I havn't talk to him for a bit . I'll see whats up... I know he has a trailer that goes with it..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts