Raptor Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys i got my yfz shocks from kevin ( hes on her cant remember his name) he is a great guy and would buy from him any time again! no questions asked but anyways back to the point lol. i got these bad boys slapped on my 07 to replace the stock pogos and what a difference! my wheeler looks so sick now but due to the great ny weather i didnt get a chance to test drive i. so heres some pics this quad also has the swapped rear link

Before

After

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
about an inch

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes he is! my brother got shocks from him last year and thats what sold me on using him he is a top notch guy and does everything he can to help you id use him for shocks any time again

·
Premium Member
1,096 Posts
I ordered some shocks from him last week. Can't wait for them to show up. How much did the front drop?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just a touch over 2 inches. if ya look at the top of the handle bars in the pic with the tape measure it goes from 43.25 to right at 41

·
Registered
217 Posts
How much $ did they run you, if you don't mind me asking. I put a lowering kit on mine, but this seems like a better way to go. How do the 450 compare to the 700's as far as performance?

·
Premium Member
1,096 Posts
320 bucks to Canada. Haven't got a ride on it yet. But anything must me better than my old pogos. These are the hi/low speed, compression/rebound, preload adjustable. Hoping to get a ride this weekend.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I did the same swap to my bike. My friend owed me money so he just gave them to me and it makes a huge difference...

·
Registered
68 Posts
how would i get a hold of kevin to have him make me a set? thank you

·
Registered
594 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Everyone tells me how low mine looks in the front and I know its because of the yfz shocks. The guy I bought my rappy from got his brand new from the dealer and had the receipt, they were over $1000 (in Canada) so he must have thought they were worth the extra cash and I must say they do perform very well.....they actually probably saved me from crashing a couple times! I'm just curious how the yfz shocks compare to the 08 and up Raptor shocks.....I just happen to have a set laying around. Sometimes it would be nice to have the little bit of extra height for trail riding.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts