Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tring to pick some of these up,are they worth the extra $ over the non se yfz shocks? springs are red. i know they have a low and high speed setting. they are selling close to $400 on ebay

·
Registered
128 Posts
I snagged a brand new set off ebay for 300. :nana: They are the shiznit for the money. :grin_nod:

·
Super Moderator
17,063 Posts
Guys you might want to check your facts. According to the Yamaha website they are standard YFZ front shocks, not equivalent to the SE shocks.

Do the comparison, or look at the features page;

Ballance
Independent double wishbone, 9.1” travel; adjust. for compression, rebound and spring preload

SE
Independent double wishbone, 9.1" travel; adjust. for hi-/lo-speed compression, rebound & preload

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'm not trying to argue with you, as magazines have been known to make mistakes, but ATV Action has a review of the Ballance edition. They say it has high and low speed compression adjustments.

·
Super Moderator
17,063 Posts
I'm not trying to argue with anyone either, Yamaha's website simply could have not been updated to reflect the change in the 06 to 07 Ballance edition.

Just knew that the Yamaha site didn't list them so I thought I'd offer a heads up, sorry if it was unnecessary.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.