Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just sold my Yoshi, and ordered the DMC force 4's from TQSATV

Can i expect a power increase that i will auctually feel in my butt dyno ?
Or is it just a better pipe for my future mods, BB, Ported head ect ect ?

Im running a Dobeck TFI and it ran great with the Yoshi, do you think i will have to mess with the controller swapping to the DMC's ?

Thanks in advance !

·
Registered
43 Posts
You will be a little lean if you leave your settings as is. They should really wake the bike up. Especially with future mods. I have the force 4's and love um. Great sound, and fit.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya i got them because people said they fit good, I tear my bike down for a good
cleaning pretty often so they sounded like a good fit for me, since HP was on par with all the other duals.

My rappy was ripper with the Yoshi, i hope i can feel a gain in top end pull
by just swapping to Duals, Ive been running a HCII also.

Thanks for your 2cents !

·
Registered
437 Posts
the dmc force 4s are an ecelent pipe very well made only thing is watch what grab baryou have. see dmcs are the only duals that use both rear bolt holes on both sides so many bars such as the pro armor one require machineing of the left side to fit propper. but yes you should feel a goood gain especially on the top end

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I run a stock grab bar for now, Ive seen the pipes make alot of power on other peoples builds, I was just wondering if it would be a increase of maybe 4 or 5hp over the single yoshi, Then mostly wanted to know if ill have to do much tuning on my Dobeck TFI for just a pipe swap ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts