Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i got an 01 raptor 660 last weekend and im new to the forum i was wondering what would be the best single exhaust that i could get for the rappy i have herd good things about CT and yoshimura if some one could help me with witch one is better .... and its easyer and cheaper for me to get a yoshi i live in canada or is it worth the time and price to get the ct , or if theres a better exhaust out there let me know thanks ... eric

·
Registered
435 Posts
im happy with my yosi...she really barks when you take out the spark resistor.Also i think the yosi looks better than the CT

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
There are lots of good tuned pipes out there and everyone has their opinion of which is their favorite for whatever reason. Depending on what type of riding you do and where in the RPM curve you will be doing most of your riding will dictate duals over singles but beyond that Yoshi, CT, Sparks, Trinity are all good dyno tuned singles. If you're into wide open throttle drags and dunes then go for some barker duals or Loonys.

·
Registered
866 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh i have lots of trails and some what of a track in one of my feilds cuz i used to have a rm 250 soo i like to get on good for the that sort of riding i guess

·
Registered
284 Posts
+1 for Sparks, I already love mine!

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
If we're tooting horns for our favorite pipe I like the duals all the way to the can on the Trinity pipe. It makes great power and clears FCRs very well.

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
I really like the design of the Trinity pipe (did I just say something positive about Trinity ? :banghead: LOL). DMC's Alien pipe they had out a few years back had the same style of design and I heard a lot of pretty good reviews on that setup. DMC doesn't make it anymore, but it looks like Trinity has taken the ball and run with it. Very nice lookin pipe. :beer:

·
Registered
164 Posts
I haven't had a chance to test my Trinity Stage IV much, but so far I love the sound of it. I also love the dual pipes running from the headers all the way to the pipe. Very unique look compared to most singles. Sounds great with the spark arrestor in... sounds too close to stock with the quiet core.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
alright thanks guys ill look into getting a sparks exhaust i looked on youtube and i like the sound

1 - 12 of 12 Posts