Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
734RStreetScraper
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bet you never seen this on a quad before :)

Hope you like it8)

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Very nice and yes I have never seen that on a quad before. I wish we were able to ride our quads on the street over here.

·
The Moose Rider
1,644 Posts
Whens the front going to do the same?

·
734RStreetScraper
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Whens the front going to do the same?
no, if i would do it with the front suspension also, then i would alter the alignment when traveling up and down(toe in/out) and is simply to difficult to make a system that fixes that problem.

made it just to take a person extra without having to alter the suspension every time.

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
no, if i would do it with the front suspension also, then i would alter the alignment when traveling up and down(toe in/out) and is simply to difficult to make a system that fixes that problem.
Ahh its just a little uneven wear, no big deal :lol:

·
734RStreetScraper
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
The Moose Rider
1,644 Posts
Auh...... ok. Your really gonna tell me you did that to carry an extra person and not for looks. A good air shock, (such as a fox) could have been modded to have a dedicated on board air source that would have functioned much better to accommodate an extra rider. Ride height would have never changed only the preload. Not that the rappys have a lot of room for another person on the back anyway. And really you could do it to the front just mount up some good street bike rubber and your golden.

·
734RStreetScraper
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
in firt place for the extra person indeed but offcource i can't deny that it's not for the looks aswell.;)

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
That's pretty damn wicked. Very nice

·
734RStreetScraper
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
just trying to keep up with you crazy folks:D

·
734RStreetScraper
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hihi:beer:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Is that so you can get enough ground clearence to go over speed bumps? hahhah thats sweet tho

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Awesome touch tjobbie!!!!! I love it :)
And lowsbody had a great idea with that fox float idea too! I love the idea of having onboard air especially down here in the dunes. We run about 2lbs. of air pressure and I've debeaded a few tires and had to limp her back to camp.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts