·
RED ROCKET!!!
2,360 Posts
here is a bad pic of my 08

·
Registered
374 Posts
here is a bad pic of my 08

lol the fix a flat is a good idea, is that a hose clamp around it? what did you secure it too??

·
RED ROCKET!!!
2,360 Posts
Yeah that is fix a flat I used hose clamps with rubber fuel line around them to keep from rubbing the paint off my frame. It is attached to the frame

·
Dirty Lil Bastard
602 Posts
Okie your blue Raptor reminds me of the Boombox Transformer from the movie. I think it's the HIDs

·
Registered
414 Posts
haha, i havent heard that one before.. I'm gonna go watch the movie tonight and see if i can see it too. lol

·
RF Moderating Team Member / Wheelie Master
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #54 (Edited)
Upstate New York Schoharie Creek

·
Registered
414 Posts
Okie duner that pic is just a minute from my house do you still go under that bridge and unload? Last time I was down there we got run off by the Hi po have to meet ya down there somtime

We go in right next to it on some guys land, pay him 10 bucks and he lets us go on in. pm me so we dont clutter this thread up man. we should meet up :cool:

·
***Wildland Firefighter***
3,031 Posts
I think some people are mistaking this for Raptor of the week.....not picture of the week.

·
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Please keep your best photos coming! Great job guys some of these photos are just over the top!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Okie your blue Raptor reminds me of the Boombox Transformer from the movie. I think it's the HIDs
I've heard that a few times ... so much so that I have a deceptacon decal on the front of mine !!! I'll take some pics 2mororw once I get mine fixed up !!!

·
4,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #60 (Edited)

41 - 60 of 4507 Posts