Raptor Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Sand Slinger Extraordinaire
234 Posts
Been to 6 sandboxes personally, and Saint Anthony's is hands down my favorite sand box to date...

·
Registered
594 Posts
Rainbow Falls and Rampart Range in Colorado are awesome and seem endless.

know any places around nc?
Check out Carolina Adventure World and Busco Beach, They're both great.

·
Registered
437 Posts
glamis. beeing in ny its a hell of a haul though

·
Registered
48 Posts
My neighbors flower bed. This dude keeps his stuff looking like a Better Homes and Garden Magazine cover and I want to turn the Raptor loose on them every time I see him out there.

Glamis for me for an actual place.

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Baja, Mexico during the 1000

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
Uranus

·
Registered
144 Posts
Really tho, I've never been to any dunes...I have played in the sand at the local state lake's swimming area ..D'oh! ..did I say that?! My buddy is planning a trip to Winoka..(spelling?) Oklahoma. I been wanting to go sooo bad, but truthfully, I love to go back to Goldbar Washington and hit Reiter pit again. I did it on my old XL500, rode it 75 mi to go beat the HELL out of it on some shit most bikes didn't go on/in/thru. Goldbar has it all (cept dunes) there's 4X4 mudpits a hundred feet long and fifty feet wide...the deepest I swamped the old XL in, the water was above my waiste on the bike! I made it aobut 2/3 thru when i sucked the water up! They got an old gravel pit, has some nice STEEP hillclimbs...the stuff you see on tv. There's jeep rockcrawl areas where ya gotta kinda ride like trials if ur on a bike...hop...hop...hop! ..dunno if the quad would do it..or better yet if I could do it on the quad...there's some sandy areas on a shallow hillclimb..good for draggin' . Powerlines trails...trails thru th woods wide enuff for 4X's, so you can really blast 'em on a bike/ATV ...SO much terrain and variety...LOVE IT!

REITER PIT!!!! GOLDBAR WA!!!! you must go.

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
no one specific place...but id like to take a road trip oregon dunes, head south to the cali dunes and then head east through the midwest and finally end up on the east coast. some day.

·
If you don't wreck, you don't ride
4,450 Posts
Really tho, I've never been to any dunes...I have played in the sand at the local state lake's swimming area ..D'oh! ..did I say that?! My buddy is planning a trip to Winoka..(spelling?) Oklahoma. I been wanting to go sooo bad, but truthfully, I love to go back to Goldbar Washington and hit Reiter pit again. I did it on my old XL500, rode it 75 mi to go beat the HELL out of it on some shit most bikes didn't go on/in/thru. Goldbar has it all (cept dunes) there's 4X4 mudpits a hundred feet long and fifty feet wide...the deepest I swamped the old XL in, the water was above my waiste on the bike! I made it aobut 2/3 thru when i sucked the water up! They got an old gravel pit, has some nice STEEP hillclimbs...the stuff you see on tv. There's jeep rockcrawl areas where ya gotta kinda ride like trials if ur on a bike...hop...hop...hop! ..dunno if the quad would do it..or better yet if I could do it on the quad...there's some sandy areas on a shallow hillclimb..good for draggin' . Powerlines trails...trails thru th woods wide enuff for 4X's, so you can really blast 'em on a bike/ATV ...SO much terrain and variety...LOVE IT!

REITER PIT!!!! GOLDBAR WA!!!! you must go.
It's Waynoka :thumbsup:

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
The beaches in Baja or Puerto Rico looks amazing every picture I see. I'd also like riding Hawaii or Tahiti with Tom.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts