Raptor Forum banner

41 - 60 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Should be fine... Make sure you can return in case you have issues. Let us know how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Should be fine... Make sure you can return in case you have issues. Let us know how it goes.

They have a lifetime warranty so sounds ok.... guess ill be radiatorless for a while....
I saw a thread from 2019 on here saying the gpi racing radiators off ebay seem to work well. Idk if its even worth my time anymore to screw around.

·
Registered
312 Posts
They have a lifetime warranty so sounds ok.... guess ill be radiatorless for a while....
I saw a thread from 2019 on here saying the gpi racing radiators off ebay seem to work well. Idk if its even worth my time anymore to screw around.
What year is your bike?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I looked and his dimension are shorter than the last two I bought. Which would be what I need. And they look to be fine quality as in to not leak.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Ugh, never mind. The one for my year is too long. Its the length the ones I have currently are. The ones for the 2013+ are shorter though...

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Id check the little bullet connectors wrapped up in the wiring harness back by the ecu first. It is a very common issue for them to cause fan problems. The service manual has a step by step procedure for what components to check, what order to check them in, and how to check each one, starting on page 8-43

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Mishimoto is good, I think it fits older/older model bikes... I remember not buying it because I needed 15+. They had issue with the newer model plastics and fitment

I'm using the Mishimoto with '17 plastics. It's a direct replacement with zero modification.

iirc one bolt was a little off.. Then again, the previous owner thought he was Evel fuckin Knievel so that could just be my frame.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I'm using the Mishimoto with '17 plastics. It's a direct replacement with zero modification.

iirc one bolt was a little off.. Then again, the previous owner thought he was Evel fuckin Knievel so that could just be my frame.
Oh I didn't know. Though it didn't fit

41 - 60 of 109 Posts